Data Analysis Made Simple.
RADAR Viewpoints is a general use GUI based data visualization and analysis application. Its highly intuitive user interface greatly simplifies the process of extracting and visualizing the information contained in databases, spreadsheets or other data file formats. Beyond business intelligence and multi-level hierarchical data aggregations it provides analysts and researchers flexible data exploration and statistical analysis tools. RADAR Viewpoints runs on Windows, Mac and Linux.
- Business Intelligence – Perform hierarchical data aggregations and visualizing results.
- Templates – Manage your time efficiently with Analysis Templates.
- Data Exploration – Use statistical analysis and visualization tools.
- Data Modeling – Create and analyze prediction models.
- Data Visualization – Generate graphical analysis methods and plots.
- Animations – Improve visualization with dynamic analysis animations.
- Statistical Inference – Perform statistical analysis like hypothesis testing, confidence intervals and goodness of fit.
- Association Analysis – Find and visualize associations in data.
- Data Manipulation – Create queries or calculate new columns.
- Data Importing – Read from databases or spreadsheets.